Starting out with some necessary tools
- Biral LTG Low temperature Grease
- Toothbrush useful for cleaning
- Q-tips for applying grease.
- Solvent, not shown. I used 95 octane unleaded gasoline. Be extremely careful with such liquid, wrong use can cause a fatal explosion. Use at your own risk and only under open air and under no circumstance inside your home. It is YOUR responsibility to follow adequate safety procedures.
- Pen and paper for making notes
- Allen wrenches & small screwdrivers
- A piece of wood and some nails for making a spanner tool required for unlocking the ring nuts.
- A caliper (not shown) for measuring spanner tool distances.
- I later found that a Torx T5 tool was needed for removing the
retaining rings on the RA axis.
- A camera to shoot images of your progress is always useful.